Saturday 5 May 2012

DAY 3 - 4th May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around half 7 and led in bed for a while. I got up and had a shower, looked through some summer clothes for possible holidays and had breakfast. I then met people in town. I bought a dress, some paper, some hair and face products and a milkshake. We then went to my friends house and made fajitas and watched the film; 'Super'. One of my house mates got hold of me and told me she was locked out so I met her at halls and dropped by shortly to a party before leaving. Had a small disagreement with my partner and made up. Got a taxi home and then got ready for bed.

Food eaten:

Frosties, water, graze snack box, milkshake, fajitas, ribena.

Thoughts:

Fed up of feeling unwell. Feeling very body conscious and worrying still. Wanting to just take a day to rest. Upset about phobia of balloons and how people joke about it feeling like poeple can't take me seriously.

Feelings before bed:

Dizzy, mentally exhausted, run down, looking forward to cold going away and partner coming back home for company.

Dream:

No dream recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment